Cyprus Damp Proofing
The Number 1 Chemical Damp Proofing company in Cyprus using the very latest Hi-Tech silicon based damp proofing cream- call us now 7000 2066
We specialise in supplying high quality damp proofing services at prices that you can afford and this includes a free on-site survey. We like to think that we are the premier company providing damp proofing and related solutions across the whole island of Cyprus.
The main damp related problems in Cyprus are:-
Our team is all UK trained and deliver high quality solutions for the above that prevent and cure existing damp problems in your premises. We guarantee that we use only the finest materials in fact, our products are shipped from the UK and some of these are exclusive to us such as Dryzone Damp Proofing Cream, the number one selling damp proofing material in the UK!
For more information on our services and products please do not hesitate to email us: email@example.com
Cyprus Damp Proofing offers you all the newest products for both exterior and interior protection. Our experience in this industry is unparalleled and best of all, working with us is simple. CDP deliver a reliable, safe, professional and cost effective service that has proven results in all damp associated problems such as damp proofing, woodworm treatment, rising damp treatment etc. As stated before our workforce is all UK trained and fully qualified to undertake any damp proofing works so you really are in safe hands with us, and that’s a good thing. Call us now 7000 2066
Installing Dryzone Cream
The beauty of using Dryzone Damp Proofing Cream is that it is so easy and quick to install and our customers love the fact that we create very little mess during the installation process. As with any job of this nature preparation and safety are our key concerns and our technicians will carry out a site check before starting the damp proofing process.
A simple five stage process.
- The wall is prepared by removing any damaged plaster and flaking paint.
- A series of 12mm holes are drilled at 120mm centres along the mortar course in the wall to be damp-proofed. These are drilled to a specific depth to ensure maximum penetration of the Dryzone cream.
- The Dryzone Cream is hand injected into these holes using a simple applicator gun.
- The Dryzone Cream spreads along the mortar course and cures to form a water proof barrier and the walls are left plaster free to dry out.
- Once the walls are dry a new skim of plaster is applied and the walls are as good as new.
Our other damp proofing services include: